At the moment, the most widely used are video cameras Jasa Pasang CCTV
based on CCD matrices. In most cases, focus-free short-throw prime-focus lenses and automatic exposure control are used. The main matrix manufacturers are Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, LG, Hynix. Their use made it possible to create moderately priced and fairly high-quality products for widespread use. Typically, the difference between cameras based on sensors from different manufacturers manifests itself in difficult lighting conditions. In the line of each manufacturer there are both cheap and standard matrices in terms of parameters, as well as matrices with increased resolution and / or increased sensitivity.
By design features, cameras can be divided into the following types:
- A modular video camera is an unpackaged device in the form of a single-layer printed circuit board, the most common size is 32 × 32 mm, designed for installation in thermal housings, hemispheres, etc.
- Mini-video cameras - video cameras in square or cylindrical bodies, usually used as a finished product for indoor installation.
- A box camera is the most common form factor of devices, also called a standard design camera or Box camera. The prevailing number of devices of this type are supplied without a lens and a mounting bracket, leaving the consumer with the most flexible configuration of the end device; when used with a thermal casing, it is possible to use the device outdoors.
- Dome IP Video Camera
- A dome camera, also known as a Dome camera, is a hemisphere or ball attached to a base. It can be made of both plastic and metal.
- Controlled (PTZ or high-speed cameras) - a combined device consisting of a camera, zoom and PTZ device. The most widespread are the so-called integrated cameras made in the form of a dome.
- Gyro-stabilized video cameras - video cameras used on moving objects in order to obtain a stabilized image.
By the type of output signal, video cameras are divided into analog and digital. Most digital cameras transmit their signal over a standard computer network such as Ethernet - the so-called IP cameras.
According to the method of data transmission, video cameras are divided into wired and wireless. The latter include a transmitter and an antenna. Digital IP cameras that transmit images over the radio channel of a Wi-Fi network - the so-called Wi-Fi video cameras, are also wireless.